St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Rods
Musky hunters demand power and durability from their rods, and the St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Casting Rod delivers just that. Using Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology and Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), St. Croix has created a high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite blank with Fortified Resin System (FRS) for unparalleled strength and durability. Each blank is built with SCV graphite, and reinforced with super-high modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength. The Legend Elite Musky features Fuji Torzite guides with corrosion-proof titanium frames to keep weight down, minimize friction for long casts and increased line life. Fuji PLS-LD palming reel seat keeps reel securely in place during intense battles. Super-grade cork handles provide a comfortable hold on the rod to keep you on top of your game. Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish prolong rod life. The St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Casting Rod carries a manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji PSS-LD Deluxe palming reel seat with shiny grey hood.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Winner Field & Stream 2016 Best Musky Rod