St. Croix Bass X Casting Rod
🚚 Order Before 2PM EST for Same Business Day Shipping
Peterborough Pro Tackle
1755 Lansdowne Street West
Peterborough ON K9K 1R3
St. Croix Bass X Casting Rod
Designed to give bass anglers an edge on the water at an exceptional value, the St. Croix Bass X Casting Rods prove that quality gear is still available at a fair price. The Bass X is handcrafted on blanks built from St. Croix's SCII carbon material, which is the most durable they have. This material provides superior strength and resistance to micro-fractures that lead to breakage, but retains enough sensitivity for even the most finesse oriented techniques where bite detection is key. This versatile series contains everything from workhorse models to fish the majority of your bait arsenal, to specialized models purpose built for niche techniques like dropshotting all the way up to magnum swimbait fishing. This second generation of Bass X Rods is reimagined with features including carbon fiber reel seat inserts on select models, a hybrid guide platform, and technique specific handle configurations. This budget friendly bass rod series from St. Croix is perfect for anyone including professional guides who need reliable client rods, weekend warriors looking for quality gear for a great deal, to tournament anglers looking to fill the holes in their rod lineup.
- Premium quality SCII carbon.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and SeaGuide Atlas Performance stainless (SS304) guides with Sea Guide black PVD coated tip top.
- SeaGuide XCMS reel seat with black hood on non-swimbait casting models.
- SeaGuide TCS reel seat with black hood on casting swimbait specific models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork handle on spinning and non-swimbait casting models.
- Full-grip premium grade EVA handle on swimbait casting models.
- Model specific SeaGuide NHOOK, THOOK, or Kigan Custom hook keepers.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Order before 2PM EST for same business day shipping!
Any orders over $150 qualify for free shipping anywhere* in Canada or USA. Rods and oversize items do not qualify for free shipping, but have a flat shipping rate of $40.00.
* Please note Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon do not qualify for free shipping*
Discover the craftsmanship of Japan imported lures. At PPT we carry one of the largest selections of japanese fishing gear.
We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA! We also do worldwide shipping to select countries.
It depends on where you are. We have a commitment to have all orders picked and fufilled within 1 business day. If your order is placed before 2pm EST it will be fulfilled the same business day. Standard parcels are usually delivered within 1-5 business days and Express parcels are delivered within 1-2 business days. Delivery details and tracking information will be provided in your confirmation email.
We offer free standard shipping for orders over $150 (before tax) in Canada and the USA. (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, & Yukon do not qualify for free shipping at this time)
If your order does not qualify for free shipping, you can see the calculated cost of shipping at checkout. (Shipping cost will be shown before you enter payment information).
Please note that rods and oversize items have a flat shipping fee of $40 and do not qualify for free shipping.
We use a solid protective rod tube wrap your rod to ensure it will be safe during transit. We also outline to our carrier that these packages are fragile.
We accept any exchanges or returns within 14 days of your purchase as long as the items are in original packaging with tags! Please note return label costs are not covered by Ptbo Pro Tackle.
We have a 4000sqft showroom with over 30,000 skus! Come visit us at 1755 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough Ontario Canada