Garmin LiveScope Plus LVS34 - Transducer only
The best of the best just got better with the LiveScope Plus System. It’s the latest in LiveScope technology, offering improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation. Now it’s easier than ever to see structure, bait and fish swimming around your boat in real time. Adjust the transducer to fit where you fish; Forward mode shows what’s out in front of your boat and slightly below, Down mode gives you a view of what’s directly below, and Perspective mode is great for a top-down view. The view automatically changes on your compatible Garmin chartplotter screen. Attitude heading reference system stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions. LiveScope Plus includes a trolling motor shaft and barrel mounts plus Perspective Mode Mount. Black box is required.
• Live sonar images with improved screen clarity, increased transducer sensitivity and better target separation
• Sharper images with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede a clear picture of fish and structure
• New transducer can be used with existing LiveScope™ System black box (GLS™ 10) for easy upgrade
• Vivid colour palettes for enhanced detail and clarity
• Supports Forward, Down and Perspective mode with all necessary mounts included in the box
In the Box:
LVS34, trolling motor barrel mount and shaft mount, perspective mount bracket, documentation.