Plano Edge 3600
🚚 Order Before 2PM EST for Same Business Day Shipping
Peterborough Pro Tackle
1755 Lansdowne Street West
Peterborough ON K9K 1R3
Plano Edge 3600
Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development has led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well thought out system to help you be a better angler. With a family of 10 boxes offering both general purpose and specialized storage that fit into the current Plano system, they will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
The EDGE 3600 has the smallest footprint (11”L x 7.25”W x 1.63”H) of the standard EDGE boxes. It’s a definite upgrade for any project that needs an extra dose of organization, whether on the water, in your home or at a construction site. The EDGE 3600 is sized to complement any Plano 3600 Series size tackle system or storage system, including tackle bags, rack systems and more.
- Dimensions: 11" x 7.25" x 1.63"
- This Plano tackle box organizer features an innovative EZ Label labeling system with pre-cut and pre-separated vented dividers for customized and safe tackle organization.
- Features a Dri-Loc O-ring watertight seal to maintain waterproofing when closed and a Water Wick divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet. Ventilated dividers improve airflow.
- 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection to effectively keep your gear safe.
- DuraView crystal-clear lid to quickly identify content and an oversized latch enables easy one-handed opening and closure.
- Specially designed to stack multiple units. Ribbed lid and base and steel-pin hinges offer durability and easy grip at home and on the water.
Order before 2PM EST for same business day shipping!
Any orders over $150 qualify for free shipping anywhere* in Canada or USA. Rods and oversize items do not qualify for free shipping, but have a flat shipping rate of $40.00.
* Please note Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon do not qualify for free shipping*
Discover the craftsmanship of Japan imported lures. At PPT we carry one of the largest selections of japanese fishing gear.
We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA! We also do worldwide shipping to select countries.
It depends on where you are. We have a commitment to have all orders picked and fufilled within 1 business day. If your order is placed before 2pm EST it will be fulfilled the same business day. Standard parcels are usually delivered within 1-5 business days and Express parcels are delivered within 1-2 business days. Delivery details and tracking information will be provided in your confirmation email.
We offer free standard shipping for orders over $150 (before tax) in Canada and the USA. (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, & Yukon do not qualify for free shipping at this time)
If your order does not qualify for free shipping, you can see the calculated cost of shipping at checkout. (Shipping cost will be shown before you enter payment information).
Please note that rods and oversize items have a flat shipping fee of $40 and do not qualify for free shipping.
We use a solid protective rod tube wrap your rod to ensure it will be safe during transit. We also outline to our carrier that these packages are fragile.
We accept any exchanges or returns within 14 days of your purchase as long as the items are in original packaging with tags! Please note return label costs are not covered by Ptbo Pro Tackle.
We have a 4000sqft showroom with over 30,000 skus! Come visit us at 1755 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough Ontario Canada