BLACK FRIDAY SALE
SOME BRANDS DISCOUNT WILL APPLY IN CART
Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods
Since their release in 2013, the Megabass Orochi XX series has embodied the intersection between Japanese rod technology and North American bass fishing. Now, after careful testing and refinement in Japan, the US, and Canada, the next stage of the Orochi XX’s Journey is ready to begin with the introduction of the Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods.
Redesigned to deliver clear performance gains – all while staying true to the core characteristics and intuitive feel of their predecessors, the Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods leverage advanced X47-ASL Metal Fiber Blank (“kabt”) materials to deliver greater lifting power, torque, lightness, and crispness. Utilizing low-resin carbon of varying tonnage throughout the blank, the Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods are reinforced with kabt’s metal microfiber material woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement for astonishing strength and tenacious resilience.
Undergoing subtle refinements to balance points in response to a lighter overall weight, the Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods are festooned with Fuji Stainless SiC guides that have been precisely placed to highlight the unique properties of each blank. Finished with Megabass’ Spiral Architecture Reel Seats for improved ergonomics, the Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods stand as a testament to Megabass’ dedication to the American angler.
- Aklys F8-710XX, 7'10", X-Heavy, Med-Fast
- Braillist F5.5-75XX, 7'5", Med-Heavy, Fast
- Diablo Spec-R F5-72XX, 7'2", Med-Heavy, Fast
- EMTF F5-75XX, 7'5", Med-Heavy, Med-Fast
- Flatside Special F4.5-70XX, 7', Medium,
- Jerkbait Special F4.5-611, 6'11", Medium, Fast
- Launcher 2P F6-711XXG, 7'11", Med-Heavy, Regular
- Leviathan 2P F10-80XX, 8', XX-Heavy, Med-Fast
- Perfect Pitch F7-72XX, 7'2", Heavy, Ex-Fast
- Tour Versatile F6-70XX, 7', Med-Heavy, Fast