Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP SI GPS G4
Model Number: 411590-1
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- CHIRP Side Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below and out to each side of your boat. CHIRP Digital Sonar processing of Side Imaging sonar means that you'll see fish and structure to the left and right of your boat, so you can spend less time searching and more time catching.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clear view beneath your boat. CHIRP Digital Sonar processing of Down Imaging sonar means that you'll see great detail to make finding the fish simple and easy.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster and CoastMaster products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Display Size - Diagonal:||7"|
|Display Pixel Matrix:||1024H x 600V|
|Sonar-Standard:||Dual Spectrum CHIRP, CHIRP Down Imaging, CHIRP Side Imaging|
|Sonar-Coverage:||20°, 42°, 60° & (2) 86° @ -10dB|
|Sonar-Optional:||53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported:||83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported:||50/83/200/455 kHz|
|Depth-Sonar:||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported:||455 kHz (420-520 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging:||400 ft (455 kHz)|
|Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side):||800 ft (455 kHz)|
|Features:||Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Down Imaging, Side Imaging|
|Memory Card Slot:||Single Micro SD|
|Compatible With:||AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota US2 Sonar|
|Power Draw:||800 mA|
|Power Input:||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak:||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS:||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot:||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size:||10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D|
|Mount-Optional Size:||10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D|
|Transducer Mount Location:||Transom|
|Coast Master Compatibility:||Yes|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility:||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility:||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility:||Yes|
|View Preset Keys:||No|
|X-Press Menu System:||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout:||Yes|
|Custom View Selections:||No|
|Display Colors Grayscale:||16-Bit|
|Display Size:||5" - 7"|
|Transducer Included:||XNT 9 HW SI T|
|MEGA Live Compatibility:||No|
Order before 2PM EST for same business day shipping!
Any orders over $150 qualify for free shipping anywhere* in Canada or USA. Rods and oversize items do not qualify for free shipping, but have a flat shipping rate of $40.00.
* Please note Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon do not qualify for free shipping*
Discover the craftsmanship of Japan imported lures. At PPT we carry one of the largest selections of japanese fishing gear.
We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA! We also do worldwide shipping to select countries.
It depends on where you are. We have a commitment to have all orders picked and fufilled within 1 business day. If your order is placed before 2pm EST it will be fulfilled the same business day. Standard parcels are usually delivered within 1-5 business days and Express parcels are delivered within 1-2 business days. Delivery details and tracking information will be provided in your confirmation email.
We offer free standard shipping for orders over $150 (before tax) in Canada and the USA. (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, & Yukon do not qualify for free shipping at this time)
If your order does not qualify for free shipping, you can see the calculated cost of shipping at checkout. (Shipping cost will be shown before you enter payment information).
Please note that rods and oversize items have a flat shipping fee of $40 and do not qualify for free shipping.
We use a solid protective rod tube wrap your rod to ensure it will be safe during transit. We also outline to our carrier that these packages are fragile.
We accept any exchanges or returns within 14 days of your purchase as long as the items are in original packaging with tags! Please note return label costs are not covered by Ptbo Pro Tackle.
We have a 4000sqft showroom with over 30,000 skus! Come visit us at 1755 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough Ontario Canada