Garmin Navionics Vision+ Map Card
🚚 Order Before 2PM EST for Same Business Day Shipping
Peterborough Pro Tackle
1755 Lansdowne Street West
Peterborough ON K9K 1R3
Garmin Navionics Vision+ Map Card
PLOT YOUR PARADISE — with the best, most up-to-date Garmin Navionics+ marine cartography on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. For offshore or inland waters, get detail-rich integrated mapping, shaded depth contours, advanced Auto Guidance+ technology and access to daily updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics content, with an updated color palette and Navionics style appearance, provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the ActiveCaptain app
- Built-in Auto Guidance+ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance, along with chart data and frequently traveled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow from dock to dock
- High-resolution relief shading feature combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- High-resolution satellite imagery overlaid with navigational charts gives you a realistic view of your surroundings — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports
- Aerial photography of ports, bridges, docks, navigational landmarks and more provides a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline
- Side scan images capture submerged features such as fallen timber, fish attractors, wrecks, potential hazards and more on select U.S. lakes
- Aerial photography – for entering unfamiliar ports
- Sonar imagery reveals bottom hardness clearly and in color, highlighting both subtle and dramatic transition areas on select U.S. lakes
- Unique 3D views, such as MarinerEye and FishEye, provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- NOAA raster cartography is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain app
- U Depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your target depths at a glance
- For improved fishing charts and navigation, up to 1’ contours provide a more detailed depiction of the bottom structure
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading feature highlights depths up to a user-defined level
- ActiveCaptain community content provides valuable POIs, recommendations and advice from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment
- Worldwide coverage available
- Available on microSD cards or via download (each region sold separately); cartography updates are available via annual renewable subscription (the first year of updates is included)
|Garmin Navionics+||Garmin Navionics Vision+|
|Inland Content||42,000+ lakes||42,000+ lakes|
|Detailed Nautical Charts||•||•|
|Up To 1' Contours||•||•|
|Daily Updates||Via ActiveCaptain App||Via ActiveCaptain App|
|Auto Guidance+ Technology||•||•|
|ActiveCaptain App Support||•||•|
|Depth Range Shading||•||•|
|Shallow Water Shading||•||•|
|Dynamic Lake Level||•|
|Raster Cartography||Via ActiveCaptain App||Via ActiveCaptain App|
|High-Resolution Relief Shading||Via ActiveCaptain App|
|High-Resolution Satellite Imagery||Via ActiveCaptain App|
|Sonar Imagery||Via ActiveCaptain App|
|Side Scan Images||•||•|
|3D Fisheye View||•|
|3D Marinereye View||•|
Order before 2PM EST for same business day shipping!
Any orders over $150 qualify for free shipping anywhere* in Canada or USA. Rods and oversize items do not qualify for free shipping, but have a flat shipping rate of $40.00.
* Please note Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon do not qualify for free shipping*
Discover the craftsmanship of Japan imported lures. At PPT we carry one of the largest selections of japanese fishing gear.
We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA! We also do worldwide shipping to select countries.
It depends on where you are. We have a commitment to have all orders picked and fufilled within 1 business day. If your order is placed before 2pm EST it will be fulfilled the same business day. Standard parcels are usually delivered within 1-5 business days and Express parcels are delivered within 1-2 business days. Delivery details and tracking information will be provided in your confirmation email.
We offer free standard shipping for orders over $150 (before tax) in Canada and the USA. (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, & Yukon do not qualify for free shipping at this time)
If your order does not qualify for free shipping, you can see the calculated cost of shipping at checkout. (Shipping cost will be shown before you enter payment information).
Please note that rods and oversize items have a flat shipping fee of $40 and do not qualify for free shipping.
We use a solid protective rod tube wrap your rod to ensure it will be safe during transit. We also outline to our carrier that these packages are fragile.
We accept any exchanges or returns within 14 days of your purchase as long as the items are in original packaging with tags! Please note return label costs are not covered by Ptbo Pro Tackle.
We have a 4000sqft showroom with over 30,000 skus! Come visit us at 1755 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough Ontario Canada