Evergreen International SB Topwater Plug
🚚 Order Before 2PM EST for Same Business Day Shipping
Peterborough Pro Tackle
1755 Lansdowne Street West
Peterborough ON K9K 1R3
Evergreen International SB Topwater Plug
The Evergreen SB, also known as the "shower blow", is a topwater lure designed to walk and chug in order to mimic forage species predators feed upon. The SB series of topwater lures was developed by Bassmaster Elite Series pro Morizo Shimizu to create a lure that more accurately captured the frantic nature of baitfish as they flee across the water trying to escape their pursers.
When you look at the Evergreen SB, you can tell it's different from a lot of the other topwater lures on the market today. First and foremost, the lure has a tapered body that starts with a slim head section slowly increasing until it reaches its thickest point in the rear. A tapered body helps get more of a "tail kick" action when you twitch it - the cupped mouth actually creates torque to move the tail more aggressively. Speaking of the cupped mouth, Evergreen engineered the angle and depth of the concave mouth precisely to their specifications. The result provides anglers with another way to work the lure: either straight up walking or get a little more force behind it to stir up the water. High quality, detailed paint finishes are a nice added touch that are far more important when it comes to topwater lures as fish are feeding with their vision in many cases. Feathered rear treble enhances the baitfish look of the lure.
- Original Mouth Design - The inside of the bill powerfully pushes the water forward, continuously producing bubbly spit. The outside slaps the water sideways every time its neck moves. It features continuous water movement inside and out while in action.
- Flat Tail Design - The fat tail design applies the right amount of flotation to the weight that’s concentrated in the back. A near-horizontal floating position and gravity center in the back creates superior action response and generates continuous quick turns within a short moving distance.
- Heavy Tungsten Weight - The heaviest tungsten ball is placed in the back of the body. This produces remarkable casting distance. Weight concentrated in the back means the lure is less likely to bounce off of and more likely to hook the bass.
- Rattle Sounds - The low rumble of the tungsten ball and the high timbre of the steel ball create a piercing rattle that appeals to and attracts fish across a wide expanse.
- Feather Hooks - The feathers help support light and short bites. By creating resistance, feather hooks add sharpness to quick turn actions.
|Shower Blows 77||3"||11/32oz||Topwater||#7 (front) #6 (rear)|
|Shower Blows 105||4-1/8"||9/16oz||Topwater||#6|
|Shower Blows 125||4-7/8"||15/16oz||Topwater||#4|
|Shower Blows 150||6"||1-1/2oz||Topwater||N/A|
Order before 2PM EST for same business day shipping!
Any orders over $150 qualify for free shipping anywhere* in Canada or USA. Rods and oversize items do not qualify for free shipping, but have a flat shipping rate of $40.00.
* Please note Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon do not qualify for free shipping*
Discover the craftsmanship of Japan imported lures. At PPT we carry one of the largest selections of japanese fishing gear.
We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA! We also do worldwide shipping to select countries.
It depends on where you are. We have a commitment to have all orders picked and fufilled within 1 business day. If your order is placed before 2pm EST it will be fulfilled the same business day. Standard parcels are usually delivered within 1-5 business days and Express parcels are delivered within 1-2 business days. Delivery details and tracking information will be provided in your confirmation email.
We offer free standard shipping for orders over $150 (before tax) in Canada and the USA. (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, & Yukon do not qualify for free shipping at this time)
If your order does not qualify for free shipping, you can see the calculated cost of shipping at checkout. (Shipping cost will be shown before you enter payment information).
Please note that rods and oversize items have a flat shipping fee of $40 and do not qualify for free shipping.
We use a solid protective rod tube wrap your rod to ensure it will be safe during transit. We also outline to our carrier that these packages are fragile.
We accept any exchanges or returns within 14 days of your purchase as long as the items are in original packaging with tags! Please note return label costs are not covered by Ptbo Pro Tackle.
We have a 4000sqft showroom with over 30,000 skus! Come visit us at 1755 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough Ontario Canada